Terms and Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
- By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download
one copy of the materials (information or software) on Windycitybaker.com’s
website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a
transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Windycitybaker.com’s website
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Windycitybaker.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Windycitybaker.com’s website are provided “as is.” Windycitybaker.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Windycitybaker.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites links to this site.
Disclaimer of Liability
- This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. Customer specifically acknowledges the service is not liable for the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other customers or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with customers.
- Neither the service nor any of its agents, affiliates, or content providers shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of use of the service or inability to gain access to or use the service or out of any breach of any warranty. Customer hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the service.
- In no event shall Windycitybaker.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption), arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Windycitybaker.com’s website, even if Windycitybaker.com or a Windycitybaker.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because such jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Information on the Site
- The materials appearing on Windycitybaker.com’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Windycitybaker.com does not warrant that any of the materials on the website are accurate, complete, or current. Windycitybaker.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Windycitybaker.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- We do our best to ensure that information on the site is complete, accurate, and current. Despite our efforts, however, information on the site may occasionally inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. All specifications, products, descriptions, and prices of products on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors. However, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, content, or materials provided through the site.
- The inclusion of any products or services on the site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- Windycitybaker.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Terms of Sale
- By placing an order with us, you are:
- Offering to purchase a product.
- Representing that you are of legal age to form a binding contract, and
- Representing that all information you provide to us in connection with such order is true and accurate and you are an authorized user of the payment method provided. The receipt by you of an order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order. We retain the right to refuse an order request made by you.
- Prior to acceptance of an order, verification of information may be required. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept, modify, or decline your order, or any portion thereof, even after your receipt of an order confirmation from us, for any reason whatsoever. We reserve the right to limit the number of items ordered and to refuse service to you without prior notification. In the event that an item lists an incorrect price, either due to typographical or other error, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such order placed for the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order is being or has been processed. If payment has already been made or if your account has already been charged for the purchase and the order is cancelled, we will credit your account in the mount of the incorrect price.
- Any claim relating to Windycitybaker.com’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website
Last Updated: February 12, 2021